Stay up to date with the latest news, press releases, public notices and other announcements from UL.
Firefighters face a multitude of risks while on the job. Some of these risks are overt, including extreme heat, flames and unsteady structures. Some of the dangers are covert, including…
Poultry producers can expect new pressures from packaged goods manufacturers, retailers and consumers to ensure safe and available products are in the supply chain,
FOR THE MEDIA
- July 16, 2015 UL Announces New Testing and Certification Services for the Building Envelope
- July 16, 2015 UL Maintains Global Market Leadership in Medical Device Category for IECEE CB Test Certificates
- July 7, 2015 UL Environment Publishes New Research on Assessing Safety of Personal Care Products
- July 2, 2015 UL Acquires the National Analysis Center to Broaden its Portfolio of Interoperability and Usability Testing Services
- June 30, 2015 UL and IMQ Establish Agreement to Give Manufacturers of Gas Products and Related Equipment Global Market Access
- May 19, 2015 UL Warns of Counterfeit UL Marks on Zimpex Protective Garments Used for Protection of Industrial Personnel Against Flash Fire (Release 15PN-15)
- May 5, 2015 UL Warns of Counterfeit UL Mark on Fire Doors (Release 15PN-06, 15PN-07, 15PN-08, and 15PN-09)
- May 5, 2015 UL Warns of Unauthorized UL Mark on Solenoid-type Oscillating Water Pump (Release No. 15PN-05)
- March 16, 2015 UL warns of potentially hazardous communications cables (Releases 15PN-01, 15PN-03 and 15PN-04)
- February 16, 2015 UL and ULC Warn of Counterfeit UL and ULC Marks on a Fire Valve (Release 15PN-02)
UL IN THE NEWS
UL is actively engaged in a variety of social media platforms. Each platform offers us different opportunities for connecting with our customers and stakeholders. Whether you are looking to stay informed about trending topics in your industry, watch informative videos or participate in a discussion, find the channel that best suits your purpose or follow them all.