Stay up to date with the latest news, press releases, public notices and other announcements from UL.
Batteries are an important component of wearable technology that is often overlooked. New technology embeds electronics into wearable products posing greater opportunity, as well as risk.
UL’s Chief Economist Erin Grossi recently developed a study of the track record of green building in order to determine which elements of the movement have been generating consistent returns…
FOR THE MEDIA
- May 29, 2015 UL and MasterControl collaborate to provide medical manufacturers full service QMS and Regulatory Submissions support
- May 26, 2015 UL Participates in Forum to Discuss the Future of Global Cities
- May 26, 2015 UL and UC San Diego Form Partnership to Support Innovations in Sustainable Energy Technology
- May 20, 2015 UL Opens Global Additive Manufacturing Center of Excellence in Singapore
- May 20, 2015 UL shares comprehensive sustainability solutions at Sustainable Brands ‘15 Conference
- May 19, 2015 UL Warns of Counterfeit UL Marks on Zimpex Protective Garments Used for Protection of Industrial Personnel Against Flash Fire (Release 15PN-15)
- May 5, 2015 UL Warns of Counterfeit UL Mark on Fire Doors (Release 15PN-06, 15PN-07, 15PN-08, and 15PN-09)
- May 5, 2015 UL Warns of Unauthorized UL Mark on Solenoid-type Oscillating Water Pump (Release No. 15PN-05)
- March 16, 2015 UL warns of potentially hazardous communications cables (Releases 15PN-01, 15PN-03 and 15PN-04)
- February 16, 2015 UL and ULC Warn of Counterfeit UL and ULC Marks on a Fire Valve (Release 15PN-02)
UL IN THE NEWS
UL is actively engaged in a variety of social media platforms. Each platform offers us different opportunities for connecting with our customers and stakeholders. Whether you are looking to stay informed about trending topics in your industry, watch informative videos or participate in a discussion, find the channel that best suits your purpose or follow them all.