Stay up to date with the latest news, press releases, public notices and other announcements from UL.
UL’s Chief Economist Erin Grossi recently developed a study of the track record of green building in order to determine which elements of the movement have been generating consistent returns…
To handle future population shifts, government and private sectors in many emerging markets believe “smart cities” are the future.
FOR THE MEDIA
- April 13, 2015 UL LLC Collaborates with Codenomicon to Test Industrial Automation Equipment and Services and Medical Devices for Digital Security Vulnerabilities
- April 13, 2015 UL Joins U.S. Presidential Trade Mission to the People’s Republic of China
- April 9, 2015 UL Consumer Products Launches Verification Program and New Mark for Dietary Supplements Industry
- April 9, 2015 UL Event Brings Sustainable Furniture to the World at Salone del Mobile In Milan
- April 8, 2015 UL to Begin Providing Safety Mark for Furniture in Michigan
- March 16, 2015 UL warns of potentially hazardous communications cables (Releases 15PN-01, 15PN-03 and 15PN-04)
- February 16, 2015 UL and ULC Warn of Counterfeit UL and ULC Marks on a Fire Valve (Release 15PN-02)
- January 15, 2015 UL International Demko Warns of Unauthorized ENEC-15 Mark on LED tubes (14PN-24)
- December 31, 2014 UL Warns of Counterfeit UL Mark on LED Lamps (Release 14PN-25)
- December 31, 2014 UL Warns of Counterfeit Fire Sprinkler (Release 14PN-18)
UL IN THE NEWS
UL is actively engaged in a variety of social media platforms. Each platform offers us different opportunities for connecting with our customers and stakeholders. Whether you are looking to stay informed about trending topics in your industry, watch informative videos or participate in a discussion, find the channel that best suits your purpose or follow them all.