Stay up to date with the latest news, press releases, public notices and other announcements from UL.
In some workplaces, a single spark or thermal affect can set off a devastating fire or explosion due to the presence of flammable gases, vapors, combustible dusts or ignitable fibers…
Throughout January, UL's FRSI staff set fires in two specially built homes inside its massive Northbrook burn lab to investigate the use of a new firefighting technique.
FOR THE MEDIA
- March 16, 2015 UL Announces New Standard for Products Using Lithium Button or Coin Cell Batteries
- March 9, 2015 UL will bring its unique voice to the 2015 Wearables TechCon conversation
- March 6, 2015 UL partners with Anritsu as World’s First Commercial LTE Advanced 3 Carrier Aggregation Test Facility
- February 16, 2015 UL Offers Four-part Online Course on 3D Printing
- February 16, 2015 UL Chosen by Taiwan Bureau as Designated Small Appliances Test Lab
- March 16, 2015 UL warns of potentially hazardous communications cables (Releases 15PN-01, 15PN-03 and 15PN-04)
- February 16, 2015 UL and ULC Warn of Counterfeit UL and ULC Marks on a Fire Valve (Release 15PN-02)
- January 15, 2015 UL International Demko Warns of Unauthorized ENEC-15 Mark on LED tubes (14PN-24)
- December 31, 2014 UL Warns of Counterfeit UL Mark on LED Lamps (Release 14PN-25)
- December 31, 2014 UL Warns of Counterfeit Fire Sprinkler (Release 14PN-18)
UL IN THE NEWS
UL is actively engaged in a variety of social media platforms. Each platform offers us different opportunities for connecting with our customers and stakeholders. Whether you are looking to stay informed about trending topics in your industry, watch informative videos or participate in a discussion, find the channel that best suits your purpose or follow them all.