Stay up to date with the latest news, press releases, public notices and other announcements from UL.
Firefighters face a multitude of risks while on the job. Some of these risks are overt, including extreme heat, flames and unsteady structures. Some of the dangers are covert, including…
Poultry producers can expect new pressures from packaged goods manufacturers, retailers and consumers to ensure safe and available products are in the supply chain,
FOR THE MEDIA
- August 31, 2015 UL Signs Training Partnership with the Central Drugs Standards Control Organization
- August 14, 2015 New DHS Grant Helps UL Continue Improving Fire Service Knowledge With Hands-on Training
- August 11, 2015 UL Announces Harmonization of National Requirements for Motor Drive Certification Allowing Manufacturers Faster Global Market Access
- August 6, 2015 UL Innovative Education Award Program Announces Award Winners
- July 31, 2015 UL Wire & Cable Issues First ‘Low Smoke Halogen Free’ Certification to Superior Essex
- August 31, 2015 UL Warns of Potentially Hazardous Ultrasonic Pest Repellers (Release 15PN-19)
- August 14, 2015 UL Warns of Stolen Holographic Labels (Release 15PN-20)
- August 14, 2015 UL Warns of Counterfeit UL Mark on LED Floodlight (Release No 15PN-12)
- May 19, 2015 UL Warns of Counterfeit UL Marks on Zimpex Protective Garments Used for Protection of Industrial Personnel Against Flash Fire (Release 15PN-15)
- May 5, 2015 UL Warns of Counterfeit UL Mark on Fire Doors (Release 15PN-06, 15PN-07, 15PN-08, and 15PN-09)
UL IN THE NEWS
UL is actively engaged in a variety of social media platforms. Each platform offers us different opportunities for connecting with our customers and stakeholders. Whether you are looking to stay informed about trending topics in your industry, watch informative videos or participate in a discussion, find the channel that best suits your purpose or follow them all.