Stay up to date with the latest news, press releases, public notices and other announcements from UL.
Wearable devices must be able to be worn for extended periods of time without rashes, burns or other skin irritation. A team of UL researchers explains how these devices can…
Dietary supplement manufacturers should create an effective compliance plan to advance trust in their company’s products.
FOR THE MEDIA
- May 20, 2015 UL Opens Global Additive Manufacturing Center of Excellence in Singapore
- May 20, 2015 UL shares comprehensive sustainability solutions at Sustainable Brands ‘15 Conference
- May 12, 2015 UL, University of Louisville to Open Center for Additive Manufacturing Training
- May 1, 2015 UL to Open California Facility for Testing of Lighting Products
- April 13, 2015 UL LLC Collaborates with Codenomicon to Test Industrial Automation Equipment and Services and Medical Devices for Digital Security Vulnerabilities
- May 19, 2015 UL Warns of Counterfeit UL Marks on Zimpex Protective Garments Used for Protection of Industrial Personnel Against Flash Fire (Release 15PN-15)
- May 5, 2015 UL lance un avertissement de contrefaçon de la marque UL sur des portes coupe-feu (Communiqué nº 15PN-06, 15PN-07, 15PN-08 et 15PN-09)
- May 5, 2015 UL Warns of Counterfeit UL Mark on Fire Doors (Release 15PN-06, 15PN-07, 15PN-08, and 15PN-09)
- May 5, 2015 UL advierte sobre el uso de la marca UL falsificada en puertas ignífugas (Comunicados 15PN-06, 15PN-07, 15PN-08 y 15PN-09)
- May 5, 2015 UL Warns of Unauthorized UL Mark on Solenoid-type Oscillating Water Pump (Release No. 15PN-05)
UL IN THE NEWS
UL is actively engaged in a variety of social media platforms. Each platform offers us different opportunities for connecting with our customers and stakeholders. Whether you are looking to stay informed about trending topics in your industry, watch informative videos or participate in a discussion, find the channel that best suits your purpose or follow them all.