Stay up to date with the latest news, press releases, public notices and other announcements from UL.
Through UL’s initiative on Safety Convergence, UL facilitated a stakeholder dialogue on product flammability and human health.
The introduction of a second product review process at UL, the Continuing Certification Program, promises to maintain UL’s peerless reputation for helping to ensure product safety while better addressing the…
FOR THE MEDIA
- February 16, 2015 UL Offers Four-part Online Course on 3D Printing
- February 16, 2015 UL Chosen by Taiwan Bureau as Designated Small Appliances Test Lab
- February 9, 2015 UL Environment and BRE Announce Mutual Recognition of Environmental Product Declarations
- January 14, 2015 UL Introduces Comprehensive Compliance Services for the Wearable Technology Industry
- January 13, 2015 First Data and UL Collaborate to Simplify EMV™ Adoption for Retailers
- February 16, 2015 UL and ULC Warn of Counterfeit UL and ULC Marks on a Fire Valve (Release 15PN-02)
- January 15, 2015 UL International Demko Warns of Unauthorized ENEC-15 Mark on LED tubes (14PN-24)
- December 31, 2014 UL Warns of Counterfeit UL Mark on LED Lamps (Release 14PN-25)
- December 31, 2014 UL Warns of Counterfeit Fire Sprinkler (Release 14PN-18)
- December 31, 2014 UL Warns of Counterfeit UL Mark on Power Supply (Release 14PN-22)
UL IN THE NEWS
UL is actively engaged in a variety of social media platforms. Each platform offers us different opportunities for connecting with our customers and stakeholders. Whether you are looking to stay informed about trending topics in your industry, watch informative videos or participate in a discussion, find the channel that best suits your purpose or follow them all.