With over a century of product compliance expertise, the UL Mark is one of the most widely trusted safety symbols in the world and communicates to your customers that you have gone the extra step to ensure product safety and care about the safety and quality of your products.
Today, with a comprehensive retail service portfolio and UL’s Global Retail Services Team at your fingertips, UL is more focused than ever on meeting the unique needs of the global retail community.
When your success and reputation are at stake, leave nothing to chance-put UL’s vast expertise, thoroughness, broad capabilities, widespread acceptance and world-class reputation to work for you.
With unparalleled technical expertise, vast capabilities and a world-class reputation, UL is uniquely positioned to help you train your suppliers, your buyers and your store associates. So that you are better able to source products with confidence.
Contact us for a complimentary consultation to learn how UL’s integrated retail programs help you enhance product safety and quality while minimizing time-to-shelve and costs.
UL Retail Services are designed to provide efficient, one-stop access to:
- UL Mark product certification — The UL Mark is one of the most widely trusted safety symbols in the world and communicates to your customers that you care about the safety and quality of your products.
- Listing Verifications — UL’s Listing Verification services allows you to quickly verify that a product is UL certified.
- Training — For your store associates or suppliers, UL offers both public and private seminars, led by seasoned UL technical experts, to help you keep up with critical global compliance and product safety issues.
- Global market access — Navigating the compliance systems of different countries can be confusing, but UL has the vast capabilities you need to reach global markets smoothly.
- Private label services — UL’s multiple listing service makes it possible for you to market your products to a wider audience and for private labelers to enjoy the advantages of UL certification for both the United States and Canada.
- Energy verification — UL’s energy verification service (EVS) helps meet energy-efficiency requirements.
Contact UL Customer Service at 877-UL HELPS with any questions.